• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

CLE Coupe Body colour & interior combination

EurIng

Car
C250d AMG Premium Plus Estate
I am placing an order for a new CLE Coupe.
Having focussed in on Red Metallic for the exterior, I need to decide on interior colour - there is a choice of Black, Brown/Tan, White/Cream or Red upholstery.
Anyone got any thoughts or experience in choosing combinations of exterior and interior?
What would look best on the CLE Coupe?

Having focussed in on Red Metallic for the exterior, I need to decide on interior colour - there is a choice of Black, Brown/Tan, White/Cream or Red upholstery.
Anyone got any thoughts or experience in choosing combinations of exterior and interior?
Very nice choice and I am somewhat envious, but I would avoid ANY MB Red Paint, as they tend to part company with the Car! :rolleyes::eek::oops::eek:

I’m a big fan of red upholstery but not on a red car.
For me it would have to be brown/tan if you’re not a clean freak, or white/cream if you are (I am).
So white/cream would be my choice, but only if you’re happy to keep it that way.
I haven’t mentioned black ‘cos I think that all the other options are better. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Oh and lovely choice of car. Enjoy. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

White interiors are reasonably easy to maintain these days. I'd go for this one

1.avif.jpg

Go for cream, looks great , just don’t wear jeans ( especially new ones ) or you’ll be forever cleaning the seats

I’m a big fan of red upholstery but not on a red car.
For me it would have to be brown/tan if you’re not a clean freak, or white/cream if you are (I am).
So white/cream would be my choice, but only if you’re happy to keep it that way.
I haven’t mentioned black ‘cos I think that all the other options are better. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Oh and lovely choice of car. Enjoy. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Thanks, much appreciated

Reactions: Ted
Very nice choice and I am somewhat envious, but I would avoid ANY MB Red Paint, as they tend to part company with the Car! :rolleyes::eek::oops::eek:
The new models are using Patagonia Red which is a darker metallic and isn't affected by the laquer peel issues that plagued the Opel Fire/Jupiter Red cars.

Thanks for the positive reply. When I queried the red paint dilemma, the dealership said the same
My A35 is Patagonia Red, I've had it for two years now and I've had no issues with the paint. Really nice colour and pops in the sun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom