Conversion of W212 airmatic front shock absorbers to springs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Vladjok

Car
Mercedes 212 300 disel
Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to remove the front airmatic shocks on my Mercedes 212 and put soft ones on the springs, thanks.

Hi Vlad,

Have you checked the fronts are definitely airmatic?
My W212 is standard shocks and springs on the front and airmatic rears.

Hi, yes the airmatic A212320313880 front shock absorbers.

The conversion from Airmatic to conventional shocks and springs has been done, especially in the US.
KW V3 have a kit that fits. There are quite a few threads on MBWorld with members who have done the conversion.

Hi all. I apologise for being off-topic on this forum. My mother has been diagnosed with cholangiocarcinoma cancer and time is very short. Maybe there are free Experimental treatment programmes in the UK. Thank you very much, please excuse me.

I apologise for being off-topic on this forum. My mother has been diagnosed with cholangiocarcinoma cancer and time is very short.
No need for an apology. Spend time with your mother to give her comfort.

Hello everyone, yesterday my wife was diagnosed with adenocarcinoma of the uterus, I do not know what to do, I ask for your help to find a doctor who at least provided online qualified advice on how to properly treat and save my wife, thank you, I apologize.

Hello everyone, yesterday my wife was diagnosed with adenocarcinoma of the uterus, I do not know what to do, I ask for your help to find a doctor who at least provided online qualified advice on how to properly treat and save my wife, thank you, I apologize.
PM sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom