DK12 ZRN 2012 MERCEDES BENZ S350 AMG - Incorrect Mileage

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

91dm

MB Enthusiast
Car
A few
I've been looking for a S350 recently and spotted this is advertised with no mention that the mileage is about 100k out from the MOT history.

eBay advert
eBay item number:312658111434
Seller guvinderhr
REG DK12 ZRN

It was listed a month or so ago with the correct 190k mileage and made about £6k!

Just a heads up incase anyone is looking at it!

What was that registration again? DK12ZRN, or DK12 ZRN? Ah yes; DK 12 ZRN... (Apparently the more it is repeated, the higher up the list it comes up.)

That should help if anybody's looking. I find it hard to believe that anybody even vaguely computer-literate dioes not Goog;le the reg. to see if there's anything out there.

and the other car he is selling a Vauxhall Corsa - the number plate is not showing anywhere on the DVLA - avoid this guy

Seems it had a new engine fitted with only 78,000 miles..?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

A great advert, tpms warning on and eml on, no thanks.

The seller's history/buyer feedback tells you everything you need to know...

How many shades of silver?
Do the shutlines on the rear doors look out?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow it's done nearly 1000 miles in 3 days in March 2016 mot history as it failed twice. Going by that I wouldn't be surprised if this car has done 300k and has been clocked a few times before it had mots done over the years

I contacted him through ebay and asked the question about the discrepancy between the advertised mileage and the MOT mileage - this is the response:
Hi there, at 190000 miles it had a new engine fitted which has only travellerd 78000 miles. thank you

So that must have wiped out all of the miles the rest of the car and its mechanicals travelled - simples

so it has done an average of c28k miles pa, with 40k in 2017/18- implausible but not impossible...

I contacted him through ebay and asked the question about the discrepancy between the advertised mileage and the MOT mileage - this is the response:
Hi there, at 190000 miles it had a new engine fitted which has only travellerd 78000 miles. thank you

So that must have wiped out all of the miles the rest of the car and its mechanicals travelled - simples

So either it has done 270K miles, or it had a second-hand engine, of unknown provenance, fitted recently. I'm ever the optimist, but I think even I would pass on that one...

I'm ever the optimist, but I think even I would pass on that one...

That's only because it's not a shade of blue :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom