• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Door handle cup protection

Shaqs1977

Car
Subaru Impreza
Hi guys.

Bought the c200 for the mrs. Her previous car was black xc60. The exterior door handle cups were scratched to hell due to her wedding ring. Being black it ware it more obvious.

The merc is silver so it won’t be as noticeable but I want to protect it.

Can you guys recommend any products or films you’ve used with success please.

Tried to do a google search but it just fires back generic ones that people have complained are too small for their car (various non Mercedes)

Hi guys.

Bought the c200 for the mrs. Her previous car was black xc60. The exterior door handle cups were scratched to hell due to her wedding ring. Being black it ware it more obvious.

The merc is silver so it won’t be as noticeable but I want to protect it.

Can you guys recommend any products or films you’ve used with success please.

Tried to do a google search but it just fires back generic ones that people have complained are too small for their car (various non Mercedes)
I think I got some mercedes accessories ones here https://www.lllparts.co.uk/mercedes-parts

Divorce her, thus no wedding ring? :banana::banana::banana:

Tell her to turn the ring around so the stone is facing inward.

Like she does when she is out on the Lash down town with her girly friends.
Not worth the headache. Sometimes I wonder why I did it again!! Glutton for punishment. Luckily she doesn’t go on forums!! #keyboard warrior

Found it

Chrome plate. Looks naff in my opinion. Ideally wanted a clear discrete film

Attachments

• IMG_9393.jpeg
    IMG_9393.jpeg
    264.2 KB · Views: 2
What about some heavy duty (if there is such a thing?) vinyl wrap that you can easily replace every so often

Or buy some suitable clear plastic that you can warm so it becomes flexible then mould it to the correct shape before it hardens?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom