• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Elite AutoWorks Peterborough

Wizeng

Car
W203 220CDI A/G Sport Est
Has anyone had any dealings with Elite AutoWorks Peterborough, who claim to be MB Service Approved?

Did you use these guys in the end?
Care to comment on their performance?

Do they have STAR?

No have'nt used them, looking for feedback before I entrust them with my Merc.

I read their site.....when you press the "totally transparent pricing" bit, it opens up a page telling you to call for prices. Never did like that sort of thing.

Never heard of them before today.

I read their site.....when you press the "totally transparent pricing" bit, it opens up a page telling you to call for prices. Never did like that sort of thing.

Never heard of them before today.

You still using Parkham?

No have'nt used them, looking for feedback before I entrust them with my Merc.

Work collegue called into there today and said he was impressed with the setup.
He's got a one series and said they seemed fulley geared up to deal with his car.
He was there to enquire about his brake pads. Apparently their computer was able to give a break down of many miles were left in them (don't know how it does that?)

Anyway he said he wants a full inspection (physical).
He's got it booked in for that so will let you know his thoughts after he's had it done.

Here's a quick update:

I popped down there yesteday to have a quick look around. The owner is an ex merc tech and seems to be quite knowledgeable.
They have a star machine, but they also have another diagnostics kit (i think an autologic) that he says is much better than his star machine. That suprised me as I thought STAR was the best thing for Mercs?

Also stated that the autologic kit can do SCN coding, which also suprised me but this suggests it can. So I've learn something new there.

Anyway, they seem good enough so I'm sure I'll use them at some point in the future, next time I need work doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom