Fault Codes - W213 220d

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maniek7

Car
W213 E220d
Since I bought the car in September 2019, there were no issues at all. Around a month ago after a few hundred miles trip, I've had the yellow Engine light on the dash and the codes below. Codes were deleted and after another trip yesterday the same codes come up. Both trips were without rain, so water ingress is highly unlikely.

The computer throws up the codes below.

P1D07-FA - The ECO Start/Stop Function has prevented an engine start - Current.
P30063F - Undocumented Code
P300640 - Undocumented Code

U1123-87 - Communication with one or more Colour Generation and Coupling modules on LIN Bus 2 has Malfunction. The message is missing - Stored.
U1124-87 - Communication with one or more Colour Generation and Coupling modules on LIN Bus 3 has Malfunction. The message is missing - Stored.
U1125-87 - Communication with one or more Colour Generation and Coupling modules on LIN Bus 4 has Malfunction. The message is missing - Stored.

U1018-88 - MOST Communication has a malfunction (Ringbreak at position 1). Buss Off - Message Missing - Stored.

The Start/Stop system I usually keep deactivated but when it's on it's working fine.
I never had or spotted any issues with Ambient Lighting.

I couldn't find the explanation for the first 3 codes what can be the actual fault.
Does anyone have issues with any of the codes?

Thanks
M

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom