• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

GL320 Airmatic question

Eldomix

Car
ml270 2005
I have a 2007 gl320 when left parked overnight or for a few hours the front right corner will lower down to the bumpstop but as soon as you start the car it rises back up and is fine all day,
I have replaced the front right airbag and airline but the problem is still there. something that bothers me is if i disconnect the air hose from the pump to the Valve block the hose hisses and
the front right lowers itself down. Could the valve block have an internal fault where the front right airline valve port is leaking into the compressor valve port? i have noticed they are next to one another.
Just after some advice before i order a valve block

I have a 2007 gl320 when left parked overnight or for a few hours the front right corner will lower down to the bumpstop but as soon as you start the car it rises back up and is fine all day,
I have replaced the front right airbag and airline but the problem is still there. something that bothers me is if i disconnect the air hose from the pump to the Valve block the hose hisses and
the front right lowers itself down. Could the valve block have an internal fault where the front right airline valve port is leaking into the compressor valve port? i have noticed they are next to one another.
Just after some advice before i order a valve block

It could be a leak too

Can’t find any external leak on the bag lines or compressor, it lowers itself down over a long time which makes me think it’s leaking back through the compressor due to a faulty valve block - should the compressor feed line to the valve block be under pressure all the time even with the engine off ?? And why with the compressor feed line to the valve block disconnected is it lowering the front driver side down ??
I have received a new valve block now so will change it asap

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom