• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Help needed - Turbo Replacement C220d Glasgow

Stirlin

Car
2018 C220d Cabriolet - Premium Plus Night Edition
Hi Everybody ..... I was wondering if we have any mobile mechanics on here that could replace a turbo on a 2018 c class diesel in Glasgow.

I was away for 3 months, and the car was stripped down to the turbo to check it and get the part numbers, but the guy hasnt came back to finish it after many promises!

Ive tried phoning around but everyone is busy, my car has sat so long the brembo brake discs are rusty and they were new last year.

Its in my drive way at the house, it was running before it was stripped but not now obviously,.

Any help would be very much appreciated, im selling the car as soon as its fixed....cheers Craigy

Hi Everybody ..... I was wondering if we have any mobile mechanics on here that could replace a turbo on a 2018 c class diesel in Glasgow.

I was away for 3 months, and the car was stripped down to the turbo to check it and get the part numbers, but the guy hasnt came back to finish it after many promises!

Ive tried phoning around but everyone is busy, my car has sat so long the brembo brake discs are rusty and they were new last year.

Its in my drive way at the house, it was running before it was stripped but not now obviously,.

Any help would be very much appreciated, im selling the car as soon as its fixed....cheers Craigy
Or trailer it to a garage to do the work ?

The turbo guy in Glasgow, not mobile but might no someone who can take it off and take it to him to be rebuilt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom