• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

I was looking on my favourite car auction site and two of my top cars came up!!

pioneercollector

MB Enthusiast
Car
SL 500
So, I was looking at Car and Classic auction site and if i hadn't purchased my SL 500, and had more money for one of the cars, one of these would have been sat in my garage!

Mercedes C63 AMG

And this beauty, The Mercedes SEL 450

The latter has got to be one of the best saloon cars made in my eyes.... Too rich for my bank account...alas

Drool fest!

My uncle had a 450SEL many many years ago. I remember he collected us from manchester airport. Boy that car flew in the motorway. Mind he is a poser.

My uncle had a 450SEL many many years ago. I remember he collected us from manchester airport. Boy that car flew in the motorway. Mind he is a poser.
I remembered one of our family holidays down to the South of France around 1978 or 79. My dad had a Colt Sapporo and during that long drive south 2 silver Mercedes S Classes caned it past us. An epic scene.

What is the hatched area for between 50 and 60 on the SEL speedo?

So, I was looking at Car and Classic auction site and if i hadn't purchased my SL 500, and had more money for one of the cars, one of these would have been sat in my garage!

Mercedes C63 AMG

And this beauty, The Mercedes SEL 450

The latter has got to be one of the best saloon cars made in my eyes.... Too rich for my bank account...alas

Drool fest!
What’s that C63 estate worth these days, in this condition?

I know “just a smidge more that the second highest bid,” but I have no idea what that is for such a low mileage S204 these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom