• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

M119 Oil cam tubes where to get ?

Kelvincyprus

Car
R129
Hello everyone, does anyone know where I can get a set of these from? Preferably metal but new plastic ones wlll do
My car is a 1996 SL500

Thanks

Hello everyone, does anyone know where I can get a set of these from? Preferably metal but new plastic ones wlll do
My car is a 1996 SL500

Thanks
I assume that you have tried Mercedes?

Hi, yes Mercedes don’t do them anymore. I can’t put a photo up for some reason.
There’s 8 on each side, I’m desperate for some. Thanks

Hang in there Kelvin . Someone will be along soon with some kind of answer. In the meantime work on getting a photo posted. :thumb:

Hi Kelvin,

Maybe ask nicely if one of the mods can unlock PM for you, I may be able to help.

Where abouts in London are you?

Do you know the part number? Plug your VIN into an EPC and you should find the part number. Try here:

And then start Googling.

RayH

And you should also, I think, read this:

R

Hi, thanks everyone, I really don’t know what I’m doing, I’m getting a message to post in new members discussion but can’t find it? I just want 16 of those Ray that you kindly put up.
If anyone knows where I can get them in the Uk I’d very much appreciate it. I’d really like the metal ones which were standard on the earlier 119 engines, why they went to plastic I don’t know? Thanks

Hi, thanks everyone, I really don’t know what I’m doing, I’m getting a message to post in new members discussion but can’t find it? I just want 16 of those Ray that you kindly put up.
If anyone knows where I can get them in the Uk I’d very much appreciate it. I’d really like the metal ones which were standard on the earlier 119 engines, why they went to plastic I don’t know? Thanks

Kelvin - I’ve notified the admin team to see if they can unlock PM - I think I should be able to help you.

Where abouts in London are you based?

If anyone knows where I can get them in the Uk I’d very much appreciate it.

I've bought from the US numerous times but only when 100% sure that the part number's correct.

You may pay some duty at that price.

Good hunting.

RayH

Thanks again everyone. I work in Deptford London SE4 but live in Brackley Northants.
I may go down the USA road if I can’t get them. Thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom