• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Mercedes-AMG CLE 53 revealed with 449hp

Looks very nice....never really liked the rear of the current C coupe....that's a big improvement to my eyes. Very strange that the top of the range C63 coupe might leave less cylinders than the 53!

That's actually something I'd want to buy and has just the right amount of power for the road. No mention of weight, probably not to embarrass the 63 models, but should be comfortably sub 2,000kgs.

......but should be comfortably sub 2,000kgs.
It better be well under that for a sporting coupe.....weight is getting out of hand on cars......in a time where fuel efficiency and carbon output is paramount getting the weight DOWN should be one of the top goals.,.....the old P38 Range Rover 4.6 HSE we had here back in the day was only 2031kg!!

Ooh that looks nice.. hope there will be a V8 CLE63. I would choose a metallic colour though, my experience of magno is a constant worry and headache.

I just hope it's not too heavy, and I have a feeling it might be significantly north of £100k. At that price it's hard to ignore the Porsche 992.

Looks nice, very well proportioned design. Looks like something you could jump in and just drive. Wonder if it drives and handles as agile as it looks 🙂

It will sell as well was the new C63 4 pot 2 ton plus hybrid..oh....right!

Stunning and sporty, huge improvement from both the c-class and e-class coupe. Could of done a V6 engine instead if they are not using any electrification

There is rumours they will take that v6 engine for the CLE63 with a few mods etc - I dont see it happening tbf.

I'd love that v8 4.0 in the CLE63 that would be an epic car tbf.

I would own one if there was a V8 it looks really good except for those strange wheels 🤮

Imagine trying to clean these
View attachment 150408
I agree they'll be an absolute pig to clean, but I actually love the design. They're like a mix between the AMG One wheel, and something like a Compomotive TH.

Nice video......just a pity he didn't say "full fat" a few more times!!!

Love the look of this car. The alloys not to my taste either.
Just got to accept the V8 has gone from the mainstream models now😢
This 6 cylinder turbo is the next best thing IMO.
It has to be better than a 4cylinder + electric motor.

I really like how this car looks.
The only thing I'd change is the colour of the wheels, I'd paint them hyper silver :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom