• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Mercedes me

AB65

Car
E class 300 coupe
Hi Guys!
Trying to send directions from mobile (either via Mercedes Me or Google maps) It says on mobile 'sent' to vehicle, but nothing on car display? Strange, as it you to work fine!!
Any ideas appreciated!!

Any ideas appreciated!!

Hi Guys!
Trying to send directions from mobile (either via Mercedes Me or Google maps) It says on mobile 'sent' to vehicle, but nothing on car display? Strange, as it you to work fine!!
Any ideas appreciated!!
Doesn't work tried it many times

It used to work on my NTG4.5, for destinations sent from Here We Go. When I got into the car I needed to go into the POI section and "import" the destination from Personal POIs (which is why I gave up on it after testing it a couple of times to see that it's working....). But this was before Mercedes me.

Although convenient, I find that sending destinations to the car from the phone often results in an inaccurate destination.

The first time it happened was in the South of France and Command was taking me to a destination more than an hour away from where it should, so it would have added hours to the journey.

It’s happened quite a few times since, although it’s never been quite so extreme. Why it does that, I have absolutely no idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom