• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Mercedes w124 200te auto one owner with fsh

I'm assuming it would cost very little more to get one with the 3 litre engine and leather etc? I'd rather pay a few hundred more for that.

wow, that looks a very nice example, are those 2L engines any good?

Good engine in the lighter 190E but struggles with a heavy W124 estate. Not a combination to be recommended.

Good engine in the lighter 190E but struggles with a heavy W124 estate. Not a combination to be recommended.

TBH in our 200te auto (gina) does very well:thumb: she kept up with a 56 1.8t passat untill high speed and aslong as you drive properly she can be quite economical;) the only reason i can see to go for the bigger engine models is to have a nice smile on your face every time you pop the bonnet and see a twin cam:D o yes please lol also the bigger engine models normaly had more money spent on them so more toys lol even tho gina has rear door handle speakers aparently quite rare lol

chris

I think Gin and tonic was on your mind with the car name Chris!

Was the Passat on the back of a tow truck? :) The 200 te has less torque and power than the 12v 300d - and that makes snails look Usain Bolt.

I leave opening the bonnet to the mechanics!

I think Gin and tonic was on your mind with the car name Chris!

Was the Passat on the back of a tow truck? :) The 200 te has less torque and power than the 12v 300d - and that makes snails look Usain Bolt.

I leave opening the bonnet to the mechanics!

I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised by the way my E220 performs,I came from a v6 Omega and in normal driving the merc feels just as lively,probably down to lower gearing more than anything else I suspect.

Henry:Your one is an M111 engine instead of the M102 from the car on the advert witch has 8v and your one has 16.Plus you have a 2.2 that has 150bhp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom