• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

New member in IE from PT

Furyan

Car
CLS 350 CDI Shooting Brake
Hi fellow Merc lovers.
I’m living in IE from PT.
I had a 2011 CLS 350 CDI in 2017 for about 2 years until someone smashed into me, to which I survived due to all the air pillows ;).
Had a 535 petrol beamer until last week, cause I saw a 350 Shooting Brake which is sitting outside now.

Hi fellow Merc lovers.
I had a 2011 CLS 350 CDI in 2017 for about 2 years until someone smashed into me, to which I survived due to all the air pillows ;).
Had a 535 petrol beamer until last week, cause I saw a 350 Shooting Brake which is sitting outside now.
Welcome to the best forum

Forgive this old bloke, but what the hell does "I’m living in IE from PT" mean?

Welcome to the best forum

Forgive this old bloke, but what the hell does "I’m living in IE from PT" mean?

Port-something in Ireland? 🤔

Or maybe he's originally from Port Talbot in Wales, now living on the other side of the Irish Sea?

Hi All,
Sorry for the abbreviations, probably unnecessary.
I live in Ireland in Co. Wexford, but originally from Estoril, Portugal.

I've come here to help get some answers on my recent buy and hopefully helps others too, although limited to CLS stuff.

Hi All,
Sorry for the abbreviations, probably unnecessary.
I live in Ireland in Co. Wexford, but originally from Estoril, Portugal.

I've come here to help get some answers on my recent buy and hopefully helps others too, although limited to CLS stuff.
Cheers. So not Port Talbot then @markjay ? LOL

Really friendly and useful place this forum. Be sure to post a picture or two

Hi fellow Merc lovers.

When I saw PT I thought about the south of Europe and then had a laugh reading about Port Talbot.😋
I have a 350 SB which has driven to Lisbon twice since 2021. And this year should be there again for the new year's eve.

At this time I have no interest in this thread , I just want to get ' this ', out there . Anyone else find this forum a nightmare to navigate ?

At this time I have no interest in this thread , I just want to get ' this ', out there . Anyone else find this forum a nightmare to navigate ?
I don’t personally find it difficult but no doubt familiarity makes it a little easier. I notice that you posted just over 3 hours after joining, and at this moment it’s been just over 12 hours since joining.

There’s a 24 hour money back satisfaction guarantee. As long as you cancel your membership within 24 hours of joining then you are entitled to a 110% refund of both your joining fee and annual subscription.

Worth considering if you are dissatisfied.

Nope.
If you stick around you'll find everything falls into place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom