• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Nice colour combo

Lovely colour, but too dark indoors for my liking.

Lovely colour, but too dark indoors for my liking.
My R171 SLK hd a similar interior colour scheme, but with silvery-grey seat and door panels. It looked OK in the flesh.

I've always shied away from light interiors for practicality reasons, but would agree that the classic Mercedes Gloom Black can be a bit dark. The two-tone on this one is a nice compromise.

My R171 SLK hd a similar interior colour scheme, but with silvery-grey seat and door panels. It looked OK in the flesh.
Confession time: I hadn't gone through all the pics to see the full 2-tone interior. From a quick glance it looked all black. But there's still too much black for my taste, however I appreciate that others will have different views.

I've always shied away from light interiors for practicality reasons,
I've always found light interiors show less dust and dirt than dark. Mine is as light as Mercedes would let me have and I definitely need to spend more time cleaning the black surfaces than the light Alpaca grey.415544_338475322879580_121013869_o.jpeg

Last edited:
This is my R171, and my CLS63 (originally in the CLS350, and it cost me quite a lot to have it transferred into the 63, but it's a keeper - man maths at its best...):

If the SLK had been black on black, I'd not have bought it.

Attachments

• SLK II.jpg
    SLK II.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
  • Blu CLS Interior.jpg
    Blu CLS Interior.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom