Ntg2 v12 update

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nerf100

Car
viano
Hi does anyone have the version 12 update or know where I can get it from for Comand aps ntg2. My satnav is using a 2009 dvd at the moment and I have bought a original 17/18 disc but nothing happens when I put new disc in. Thanks for any replies.

Welcome.

Are you sure the disc you bought is genuine and not fake?

And does the system work OK with the old disk inserted?

Welcome.

Are you sure the disc you bought is genuine and not fake?

And does the system work OK with the old disk inserted?
Yes the disc is genuine and yes system works fine with old disc inserted. I have read that i need to update to version 12 software before it will read the new disc. Thanks for your time.

Yes the disc is genuine and yes system works fine with old disc inserted. I have read that i need to update to version 12 software before it will read the new disc. Thanks for your time.

I bought you are looking for A1698277459, an older version of the maps thst also contained the latest firmware update for NTG2.

The latest genuine Mercedes disks contain the necessary update on them. This gets loaded when you first put the disk in.

Lots of internet based sellers claim you need the V12 update. This is because they are selling you a fake/copied disk that doesnt have the firmware on it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom