'Ritual mass murder' report in Chapel St Leonards was yoga class.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I was trying to concoct something witty about Chapel. Not often I’m lost for words, but couldn’t think of anything. 🤭😉

I was trying to concoct something witty about Chapel. Not often I’m lost for words, but couldn’t think of anything. 🤭😉
Chapel is gods waiting room. If you are in the market for a bungalow, look no further. A steady supply is guaranteed!

In around 1985 (during apartheid) I was working in Johannesburg with a German associate. One morning he showed me a German national newspaper for the day on which the front page carried an alarming report of a massacre in Pretoria. There was a large but grainy photo of over 100 black South Africans sprawled on the ground. We were both amazed not to have heard anything about it on the local news.

The next day, on page 5 of the same newspaper was a short paragraph containing an apology. The photo was of staff from an adjacent factory having a snooze during their lunch break!

My wife doesn’t laugh much!! but when she saw this on morning tv she pee’d herself, thankfully not literally.

Reactions: JHS
This gets even better. Appears it was some dog walkers who peered in the window and saw the "bodies" with the instructor clad in a "cloak like garment" saw them and smiled in a "sinister way" (the instructor was on the radio earlier) :banana::banana::banana:

This gets even better. Appears it was some dog walkers who peered in the window and saw the "bodies" with the instructor clad in a "cloak like garment" saw them and smiled in a "sinister way" (the instructor was on the radio earlier) :banana::banana::banana:
If you ever go to Chapel and see the inhabitants and speak to them, you will understand.

MIL had a bungalow there. We stopped once. 😳
I bet that it has Artex ceilings ,floral curtains and a "nice" front garden?
People never leave Chapel, they just die there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom