• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Ruined E55......

Apart from the front lower bumper I think it' ok. I actually like the wheel colour. Hard to tell the exact quality of the exterior and interior but wouldn't take to much to put right I doubt. Price is a little on the high side also, IMO.

I think it needs an original front bumper and two wings. (seeing as the bumper and the wings don't match anyway)

Panel gaps by Stevie Wonder. Replacing a front bumper is usually not a good sign and replacing a front bumper with one from a completely different model of car is baffling.

Can anyone make out what that front bumper is off?

Shouldn't the thread title be 'Ruine 55' to match the sellers spellings

It takes a very special type of bellend to tint their lights. They type of bellend who insists their car is a "special edition" and that is has a "Bose surround system with an Alpine head unit" and that adds Kompressor badges to an n/a car.

Luckily, the shitty black wheels give the game away from 100 yards.

What a pile of bodged-up junk.

Hideous.

It takes a very special type of bellend to tint their lights. They type of bellend who insists their car is a "special edition" and that is has a "Bose surround system with an Alpine head unit" and that adds Kompressor badges to an n/a car.

Luckily, the shitty black wheels give the game away from 100 yards.

What a pile of bodged-up junk.

Hideous.
Not holding back today? :)

So I take it your not keen on it Londonscottish lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom