• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Spare wheel Vito 2015 SWB

Smithy860

Car
W447 vito
Hey all,

I noticed my Vito hasn’t got a spare as not enough room underneath. I prefer spares and thought I could buy a space saver to make it easier to carry and take less space up.
I’ve found some eBay sellers that sell the 17” specifically for Vito but are they to be trusted?
If I go up to Scotland with all dogs and kids and get a puncture I need something I can rely on.
Any thoughts or recommendations would be gratefully received.
Wes

Hey all,

I noticed my Vito hasn’t got a spare as not enough room underneath. I prefer spares and thought I could buy a space saver to make it easier to carry and take less space up.
I’ve found some eBay sellers that sell the 17” specifically for Vito but are they to be trusted?
If I go up to Scotland with all dogs and kids and get a puncture I need something I can rely on.
Any thoughts or recommendations would be gratefully received.
Wes
It should be load rated, long with the tyre.
At least with ebay if it isn't correct they get it back, at no cost to you.

I’ve found some eBay sellers that sell the 17” specifically for Vito

The rim size shouldn't matter so long as the rolling radius matches the other wheels.

My Vito came with standard 17" alloys but the factory spare is a 16" steel wheel.

As above the load rating of any rim & tyre you use must legally match the MGW of the van.

I'm guessing you have a SWB if there is no spare?? Either Ebay or go to your local Dealer, they aren't always super expensive..

Thank you, I got a 50mph space saver from wheel spares online. I have some fitted dog crates so it’s ratchet strapped to top of those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom