strange admiral quote

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cleughy

Car
E class
I have a Range Rover vogue 3L & and an E class 2L, both diesels, the quote has come in at £290 & £600 in at respectively, for a multi car for a 52 year old man with a clean licience.
does 600 appear steep to anyone?

cheers

If it’s a renewal quote then get another as a new customer via a comparison site and it’ll probably be cheaper

Yes it's does, even for W Kirby
Same NCD and cover on both?
Is the E class worth (a lot) more?

same cover, same NCD, e class is worth a few thousand more but nothing substantial.

`17 BMW 440i with engine / body / trim mods .`13 stock Porsche Cayenne 3.0d both on the Admiral Multi-car for £500 (ish)

53 , no claims , Paisley postcode.

K

What is the Insurance Group for each car?

I’m 35 with 0 years NCB (after some drunk kids decided to smash my car up in town last year) and I pay £500 per year for my C63 and my wife’s Kia Cee’d Sportswagon. So that seems steep to me.
With Arriva Multicar.

I've read more than a few complaints regarding Admiral multi car, like every insurance company, they offer a good initial quote and then bump it up on renewal.
Just look elsewhere, they rely on our laziness to spend one evening in front of a computer.

My Admiral multi-car renewal was £2 cheaper this year over both cars. I called them up, got around £30 off initially. Telling them it was not good enough and asking them to give me their final 'best' quote so I can compare it with others, the knocked off £142 off the initial quote. Result.

When I saw the thread title I thought it was going to be something like this:

F1040EDD-C489-4AAA-B0DB-1CF2EC6E7B6E_1_201_a.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom