• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Tapatalk - It's back!

Koolvin

Administrator
Staff member
Car
W168, W169 & S202
Yay...if only they didn't completely tool Tapatalk up so no one uses it anymore :)

Yay...if only they didn't completely tool Tapatalk up so no one uses it anymore :)

I agree, it was much better before.

Well we also have a lightweight bare bones style that can be applied if you want (bottom left)

The forum app is bad enough Tapatalk takes crapness to a whole new level. Why can't someone just write a decent forum app is beyond me

The forum app is bad enough Tapatalk takes crapness to a whole new level. Why can't someone just write a decent forum app is beyond me

Just gave you a 'Thank You'.

I would give you a 'Like" but the App does not support 'Likes".... :(

I don't understand why these apps exist? :dk: I just use the forum as is when using my phone. It works perfectly fine. Just as it does on a tablet.

spare a thought for the folks who have developed the app, I guess pro bono, it works, it's free as is membership of this club.

spare a thought for the folks who have developed the app, I guess pro bono, it works, it's free as is membership of this club.

Spare a thought for them if they worked for me I'd fire them for producing such useless and utter carp. It doesnt work good enough and i'd rather pay for something that works rather than free carp. Membership of this forum is the exception that proves the rule. It is free but again I would gladly pay a membership subscription for all the help and advice i've had on here

No, because they used to charge for it and must've made a fair bit from that given the user base, they then make it free but introduce ads to make money even from those who paid previously. Then they revamp the whole thing completely ruining it and don't have the decency to respond to any of the universally bad feedback on the play store begging for the old version back. They've just changed more things about and made it even worse.

b1g1an said:
No, because they used to charge for it and must've made a fair bit from that given the user base, they then make it free but introduce ads to make money even from those who paid previously. Then they revamp the whole thing completely ruining it and don't have the decency to respond to any of the universally bad feedback on the play store begging for the old version back. They've just changed more things about and made it even worse.

I was referring to the mb club app.

Seems the Tapatalk plug in is off?

Yep same here, "Tapatalk plug in not activated in your forum"

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom