• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Text from Evri

It's a common scam. A friend got the text from Evri on the day he was expecting a parcel from them. Didn't respond and parcel got dumped on the doorstep as per usual Evri service. I ask sellers not to send by Evri because each time they have been involved something goes wrong.

I contrast to some, we have an excellent Evri delivery guy. Always on time, bright and ....err....gay, courteous and uses his head as to where to leave a parcel.
We remember his name, not too many called Boris! I think it all depends on the final link in the chain, in that respect we have been lucky.
But we still get the odd scam text claiming to be from Evri, but mostly when we have nothing outstanding.

It's a common scam. A friend got the text from Evri on the day he was expecting a parcel from them. Didn't respond and parcel got dumped on the doorstep as per usual Evri service. I ask sellers not to send by Evri because each time they have been involved something goes wrong.
I find this too, the scammers seem to have access to the Evri system.

I always offer to pay the seller more NOT to send via EVRI ( or My Herpes as was ) ! have had a few of these texts myself, always gets reported as spam ...

They don't send the texts using Evri data - they send the text to random mobile numbers 👍
It’s definitely targeted. I only get them when I am due to have something delivered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom