• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Vito 113CDI 2015 - P0269 Cylinder 2 Contribution/Balance fault

RobbieC1974

Car
Mercedes Vito 113CDi 2015 2.1 W639
Hi

I’m looking for some technical help please. I bought the W639 Vito around two years ago, I’d not had it long and the engine light went on with the P0269 error code. Van went to my mechanic and determined that nothing wrong with injectors but there was a mass flo sensor fault. That was replaced and injector cleaner put through it and it’s run ok ever since. Then April this year fault came back after I’d put diesel into it from a supplier I don’t normally use.

Code kept coming on for 3 weeks, ran my old supplier fuel back in and deleted code, before I could get it back into mechanic's. He had the injectors out and tested, then swapped them with another Vito he had in, a different diagnostic guy came in to check, couldn’t find anything. Decided to check the tank and the internal pump, incase was a lazy pump but again nothing.

After getting back for three days , light back on again. I ran another injector cleaner through it and it subsided for three days then came back.

Just don’t know what to do, do I replace the injector washers and fit recon injectors across the whole 4 cylinders as I can afford to buy new or just do cylinder 2 brand new. All the coding of my originals was checked against ecu with diagnostic and all correct

Any help would be gratefully appreciated

Cheers Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom