• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Vito 447 1.6

GreenMachine

Car
447/639
Vito 447 down on power only throwing code U103d-88 ( communication with the chassis CAN BUS 2 has malfunction) for the ignition which is faulty at the moment turn key No ignition have to turn key like 100 times to get the ignition on to start. I think this is a faulty ignition switch I had the same thing with my 639 I can take it out and send it off. I just am wondering if it could be something else because of the description of the code maybe something with the CAN BUS instead of ignition. Does anybody know where this is located on the vito 447 and if there is any additional wiring or connections that may have got wet etc I am a delivery driver so the van gets turned on and off alot. So I am expecting it to just be getting the ignition switch fixed.

The other issue is the van is down on power struggling in high gears to get to like 80 flat out I have cleaned the MAP and MAF sensors I am about to replace the fuel filter just in case there are no lights on the van and no codes coming up about turbo issues etc.

its a 68plate 1.6 vito

I don't suspect this is to do with the ignition but electrical problems cause weird things.

Van has DPF/Ad blue delete. Had EGR coded out.

I was wondering if the egr could be stuck open or something but the van ran great afterwards so not sure.

There is a sweet strange smell from exhaust also

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Anybody had similar issue with the power on these?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom