• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

W204 C63 Facelift Estate FOR SALE

robparker

Car
c55/115d/fintail
NOTE: It won't let me upload any photos as they are too large, I can WhatsApp a whole set to anyone interested. Sorry!

Mercedes C63 Estate 2012
£18,995

MOT 2nd February 2024
97,800 Miles
2x keys

Black exterior with matching black leather seats. Inside and outside this is in truly great condition for its age and mileage.
It drives perfectly, runs perfectly and is ready for whatever adventures you want to take it on.

It was last serviced by Mercedes-Benz of Taunton in November at 97,500 miles. They also provided a print-out of its online history.

On its last MOT it failed on a loose rubber dust cover on the front control arm, this was secured to pass the mot, but subsequently replaced with a genuine Mercedes part (invoice in file).

I also this year replaced the fuel injectors with genuine Bosch items, just as preventative maintenance.

It comes with all the usual equipment such as-

Heated leather seats
Orthopedic seats
Electric memory seats and steering wheel
COMAND
Sunroof
Cruise control
Electric tailgate
Auto lights/wipers
19" alloys.

The car is completely standard, exhaust is standard, not de-catted.

The tyres are all fine, and so are the brakes.

I have used this car regularly but sparingly over the last 18 months, driven sensibly and not taken on track days etc. It's unabused.
There are of course a few marks here and there but nothing to detract from the car.

I will take any serious buyer on a test drive. And payment by cleared funds via bank transfer before the car is handed over.

Please ask me any questions, and my mobile is 07737360966, although as I work during the day you are best to WhatsApp or text me, and I can call you back if you want to chat.
The car is located in Taunton, Somerset

Walk around video

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom