• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

W204 coolant temperature sensor

Aded

Car
W204 C180 2012
Hi all, pls where is the best place to buy coolant temperature sensor for w204 c180.The part number is A2053312550..the one on the car connector broke.I don’t think Mercedes will sell this separate.I saw some in euro car part, but not sure if it will be good one. Thanks

Hi all, pls where is the best place to buy coolant temperature sensor for w204 c180.The part number is A2053312550..the one on the car connector broke.I don’t think Mercedes will sell this separate.I saw some in euro car part, but not sure if it will be good one. Thanks
I also saw some on eBay,but not sure if the best one,aftermarket

Are you sure you have the correct Part# ?
Looking at the EPC, assuming you have the M274 petrol engine gives the Part number as
A 00 0 561 02 09 as in the diagram below Part 130

If that is the case, eBay has this one with the same OE Part number.

Are you sure you have the correct Part# ?
Looking at the EPC, assuming you have the M274 petrol engine gives the Part number as
A 00 0 561 02 09 as in the diagram below Part 130

If that is the case, eBay has this one with the same OE Part number.
Thanks for your help, actually I phoned Mercedes stockport and they have both sensor and complete thermostat, when I looked at the price , I decided to buy complete thermostat,the price was half of what they called it 2 years ago,so I bought it and it was perfect, the car is fime
Now.thank you.

Glad you are sorted:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom