• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

WANTED FRONT 19" FORGED WHEEL C63S PART NO A2054015900

Spider10

MB Enthusiast
Car
c63 amg w204 now w205 c63
AS above 1x 19"wheel ET25 9J front wheel for C63S coupe must be genuine and unmarked thanks

There are quite a few on eBay...some needing refurb, some not.....either way they will be much cheaper the the £1100 Merc want!

There are quite a few on eBay...some needing refurb, some not.....either way they will be much cheaper the the £1100 Merc want!
There's not 1 on ebay I've checked MB want £1680 for a front £2200 for a rear its previously been re cut and they have took to much off
So at £500 ish for 1 that needs refurb at £160 ish still leaves me in the same position so looks like a new 1

AS above 1x 19"wheel ET25 9J front wheel for C63S coupe must be genuine and unmarked thanks
I have DM’d you.

Who in there right mind would put this on there car

They want putting in jail for trying to sell it.

D1Hvi4O.png

What the hell has he hit to destroy a forged wheel and his other 1 is basically the same 😳

I feel your pain, I had to do the same a couple of months ago.
At least now you know it’s spot on and will match the other three. As you know, any refurbed wheel would have had a slightly different profile of some degree and maybe to a degree you wouldn’t have been comfortable with.
Correct choice IMO.

Now stay away from the pot holes......!
Not done by me unfortunately believe it or not it was also slightly cracked in 2 places and has been on the car atleast 2 years with no loss of pressure
Unbelievable, ill get pic's tomorrow

Thought id go the whole hog and bought a pair of MPS5 aswell as they were on offer 🙂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom