• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

What is FAULT CODE P20F5

FuzeBenz

Car
Mercedes v class
Does anyone know what fault code P20F5 is? I have seen things online about what it is but not 100% sure

Reduction consumption too high. I’m guessing that this means adblue or similar.
Could it be the nox sensor as I have an adblue malfunction message and like 400 miles left before it turns off?

Could it be the nox sensor as I have an adblue malfunction message and like 400 miles left before it turns off?
Seems to point towards the ad blue injector being worn and spraying too much ad blue.

Have you added ab blue to the tank recently ?

Seems to point towards the ad blue injector being worn and spraying too much ad blue.

Have you added ab blue to the tank recently ?
No, It appeared after 1/5 of the tank had been emptied. I refilled it once this error code showed

No, It appeared after 1/5 of the tank had been emptied. I refilled it once this error code showed
@OneForTheRoad
I drove 1000+ miles and then 1/5 of the tank remained and then the adblue malfunction warning 500 miles remaining and the engine lamp came on.

Try adding more and cycle the ign a few times waiting 30 seconds in-between tries.

Try adding more and cycle the ign a few times waiting 30 seconds in-between tries.
It didn’t do anything. It said no messages for 1 second but showed the error and Engline light back on. The adblue meter didn’t go up though once I filled it up to full. I went on the workshop menu and it showed that adblue was full. I think it’s not updating cus of the adblue malfunction and engline light. I’ve got an appointment for a recall so I’ll wait till then

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom