Who needs a G Class

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I wish, I live in the flattest part of the UK, the only offroading I have managed is going off a kerb so far - or through a large puddle :D

s3rL2ra.gif

I know the feeling, I'm in the fens too! There are some good BOATs (byway open to all traffic), but all flat. So I usually resort to testing my Wolf up the sea/river defence banks around the place, as they're very steep 😬

A mate of my mates managed to do this a couple of years ago. Trapping him inside as he is so short, he couldnt open the otherside door fully to climb out and didnt want to risk the other side crushing him :D

From the high position, he couldnt see that the edge of the Dyke was as close as it was.

ruOJVaM.jpg
:fail:

I wish, I live in the flattest part of the UK, the only offroading I have managed is going off a kerb so far - or through a large puddle :D

s3rL2ra.gif
That’s about as much off-roading as the zillions of Range Rovers, Bentayga’s, Urus’s and G classes do in uptown Mill Hill.

They might bump up the kerb outside the trendy coffee shop if they’re feeling a bit gangsta.

That’s about as much off-roading as the zillions of Range Rovers, Bentayga’s, Urus’s and G classes do in uptown Mill Hill.

They might bump up the kerb outside the trendy coffee shop if they’re feeling a bit gangsta.
🤣

The other ridiculous thig to me is a 4x4 with huge wheels with tyres out of an aerosol can, run over a raised man hole cover end of wheel and tyre.
Then they expect to council to pay compensation for the damage, tax payers money.

The other ridiculous thig to me is a 4x4 with huge wheels with tyres out of an aerosol can, run over a raised man hole cover end of wheel and tyre.
Then they expect to council to pay compensation for the damage, tax payers money.
For reference, this is what a 4x4 wheel should look like 😜20220311_103017.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom