Annoying driver habits

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

clk320x

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Tesla Model S, Model 3 LR, Model X /// Previous: Jaguar XFR, Mercedes E320 CDI, C32 AMG, CLK 320
I'll start it off:

People who decide to turn on their rear and front fogs on the motorway every-time there is a bit of drizzle

Drivers who are so chilled out they are annoying.

And drivers who don't turn their front and rear lights on in rain...relying on DRLs...whatever they are.

People who indicate right, even after they exited a roundabout.
I'd rather they do 'BMW' and not indicate at all.

Everyone else on the road.

Cheers,

Gaz

People in front of me that come to a full stop at a roundabout even when they have the right of way as nothing is coming. I think they stop and then look instead of looking to see if they need to stop.

Doddering folk on the road taking like 50 seconds to get to 25mph and stay at that speed when the speed limit is higher

I am so relaxed that nothing annoys me.

People who are so relaxed that they are never annoyed, even when they should be...:D

Smokers who don't seem to realise that their car has an ash tray or that their filthy, germ-ridden fag ends do constitute litter when they launch them from the window.

Add to that any driver who throws their litter out of the car window rather then take it home. This is especially prevalent amongst the low-lifes who eat and drink their fast food on the way home, then throw the remains out on to the verge.

People that get in their car after filling up and:

P1ss around for what seems like an hour before pulling ways. Don't they know I'm more important than them???

Everyone else on the road.

Cheers,

Gaz

It feels like that some days!!

Though, my pet hate at the moment is pedestrians who walk up to a crossing, then press the button before even looking if there are any cars coming. If you can cross safely - YOU DO NOT NEED TO PRESS THE BUTTON!!

....and relax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom