Annoying driver habits

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I agree about the bumps and can see that they would damage a mere BMW. What I like about lane one is that there are often tramlines in it and, after putting on the cruise control and speed limiter and every other gadget, I can take my hands off the steering wheel and have auto steer as well as auto transmission !:(

Deleted

Sorry chaps, I was just chanelling Don Trump.

Really? That does surprise me. Bigger diameter, therefor bigger circumference yes, but how does a wider tyre adjust traveling speed? (Distance travelled per single rotation)
It's in the " aspect ratio " which is measured as a percentage of the width, so wider tyres, slightly larger diameter if at the same aspect ratio
Really? That does surprise me. Bigger diameter, therefor bigger circumference yes, but how does a wider tyre adjust traveling speed? (Distance travelled per single rotation)

I had this rectified, as a side effect of fitting a slightly wider tyres: 225/40-18 instead of the original Contis 215/40-18 (there were no Goodyear in that size for some reason) - now not only I have a much better tyres, but my speedo is spot on too. :)

Tire Size Comparison

It's not about the size, it's what you do with it.

Or both...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom