B180 Servicing, 11 plate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fatboy88

Car
B class
Hi,

I'm just a bit confused regards to my next service. Ive been told by one garage that they just go off the last service done as to what they need to do on the next one and the other says they look on the car and it should have number from the on board computer which tells you what is required.

Can anyone shed some light on this. Looking to service in Stockport area

Thanks

On my c class if you go to onboard computer the Assyst function tells you what service is due and how many days till it is due. In my case "A3 service due in 80 days"

Mine comes up as C service due but the garage mentioned something about numbers showing up what was required in the service like fuel filters etc

On my B class, it tells me what service is due and also counts down the last 28 days before the service is due. What work is required is shown in your service book.

Didn't know I had a service book as I thought it's all online. I'll have a check later

Thanks

Went to mastertech who showed me how to get the what the car is due to be done on the screen even though the main dealer didn't reset anything after doing a b service last year so that's still showing as outstanding.

They don't show you that in the manual

Just use the Mercedes MyService service which shows what service items are due by mileage and age for a given registration. It does not take into account what has/hasn't been done in previous services, but I think this is only an issue if your car has NOT been serviced/maintained by a MB dealership.

https://www.mymercedesservice.co.uk/home

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom