FACELIFT W205 in 2017?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Fingers crossed we get rid of the tablet look. Its horrendous.

Something similar to the E class would be perfect.

What, a longer Tablet?

x3icgoztodwppvrg6g5r.jpg

Right enough is does look like a stretched ipad in the official photos!

Just needs a 3.0d :thumb:

Will be thinking of replacing my W204 c350d soon and there's nothing that mixes the same performance with economy in a smallish package.

Most marques are growing in size for the same class of car, I'll end up going down a size or jumping ship.

My particular favourite is: "turn right..." cue panic application of brakes, indicator on and turn started... "in three hundred yards."

Why it doesn't say it the other way around I'll never understand.

I miss the "please" before "turn right". Comand used to be much more civilised. Now it's an order.

I've yet to see an owner of a Merc with an iPad style screen moan about them. It's the non-owners who dislike them.
I have ordered my c class and I like the iPad look a like screen.
This will be my 2nd c class a w203 last time

The COMAND sat-nav is certainly not as good as it could be. Better use of the huge screen needed and the instructions for large roundabout style motorway junctions are annoying.

Approaching the motorway junction where I essentially need to go right, it says "prepare to turn left" or "prepare to turn half-left".

The satnav we had in our C204 seemed better.

Other than that, the interior in the S205 is excellent, and I was someone that didn't like the iPad on the dashboard beforehand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom