I can't imagine this getting stuck in the snow

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Did I not see this in "Ice Cold in Alex" Boy that is some age and in desert colours too.

I'm sure camerfodder will be along soon with tales of "daringdo"

Shame it has a York engine in it. I guess it must have had a petrol engine originally.

Thats the puppy:thumb:. I should have known I had the displeasure:eek: of driving a K9 many years ago.

It might not get stuck in the snow, but it will fall into pieces before you manage to move off :D

I have a Unimog sweetpea but it doesn't look like that, mines bigger and a lot tidier! Check out my rear end in my avatar. I'll dig around tonight for a better pic. :D

I have a Unimog sweetpea but it doesn't look like that, mines bigger and a lot tidier! Check out my rear end in my avatar. I'll dig around tonight for a better pic. :D
I thought it was you but couldn't remember!:doh::p

If it's registered as an agricultural vehicle does that mean you can run it on red deisel?

If it's registered as an agricultural vehicle does that mean you can run it on red deisel?
As far as I know, you can run anything on red diesel as long as it is on private land.

As far as I know, you can run anything on red diesel as long as it is on private land.

I was thinking more about on public highways like you can a tractor etc. I wonder if you have to prove you are a farmer or such like?

As far as I'm aware its primary use has to be forestry or hedge trimming. You can't argue that it could theoretically haul logs but use it as a private vehicle. The regs are below.

HM Revenue & Customs

Nice tidy bit of kit that vehicle :thumb: -- with that arm on the back you ought to be able to dig yourself out of any snow drift - given time.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom