Iridium Silver v Palladium Silver

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I would go for the palladium if I had the choice, although a die hard Merc fan should go for iradium as it is closer to the silver arrows colour. I have an iradium E cab and it does look good but I had no other choice in the end.

That coupe and C class look completly different colours?

I prefer mine what ever silver it is, its a nice bright silver.

pic7.jpg

Yes, away to order a new c class his week and can't decide between the two! Probably iridium as its looks great on my c55.. But the again palladium looks good on W204.. Lol!

Must admit Mika's C63 looks great in Palladium!

Don't mind either way now!

^ thats a proper silver the other silver looks grey

Here's a photo of my old C63 in Palladium and the new one in Iridium. I actually ordered the new one in Palladium but they made a mistake! In the end, I really didn't like the Iridium so rejected it and on 1st March this year, took delivery of my new (updated) C63 in Palladium :thumb:

Attachments

• 221.jpg
    221.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 209
Yeah.

Defo Palladium takes the win for me. The Iridium seems to suit the larger saloons in my opinion. Palladium can carry a more sporty feel and premium look to the smaller cars, like the C Coupe.

Looking for silver colour comparison and found this old thread. Someone was kind enough to post this online and I though a good place for it...

Attachments

• F4900FF9-66F8-41CC-899D-8E5569805367.jpeg
    F4900FF9-66F8-41CC-899D-8E5569805367.jpeg
    310.7 KB · Views: 27

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom