Mode Carbon C63 Coupe Collection

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PhilDR

Car
C63 AMG Coupe
Rebellion Automotive is proud to announce the unveiling our brand new carbon fibre product line from Mode Carbon for the C63 Coupe and Facelifted Sedan.

Our products for the Coupe and Face lift Sedan include the all-new Rear Diffuser fitted specifically for the 2012+ bumper, the subtle and refined Front Lip also for the 2012+ bumper, and the aggressive Bootlid Spoiler fitted to the Coupe's unique trunk. These pieces replace the dull OEM materials for 100% pure carbon fibre to give your Coupe or Facelifted Sedan an exotic street presence.

We have fitted the complete collection to my personal car ad the quality is second to none. This is made in the USA.

For inquires on pricing, general questions, or to place your order now, please PM or Email!

phil%40rebellion-albums-mode-carbon-c63-coupe-collection-picture6727-image.jpg

phil%40rebellion-albums-mode-carbon-c63-coupe-collection-picture6726-image.jpg

phil%40rebellion-albums-mode-carbon-c63-coupe-collection-picture6725-image.jpg

phil%40rebellion-albums-mode-carbon-c63-coupe-collection-picture6724-image.jpg

phil%40rebellion-albums-mode-carbon-c63-coupe-collection-picture6723-image.jpg

phil%40rebellion-albums-mode-carbon-c63-coupe-collection-picture6722-image.jpg

phil%40rebellion-albums-mode-carbon-c63-coupe-collection-picture6721-image.jpg

phil%40rebellion-albums-mode-carbon-c63-coupe-collection-picture6720-image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Phil :thumb:

I don't want to invade your C63-focused thread with talk of CLK's, but I was wondering if you would be able to source a CF splitter for my CLK63.

I have looked high and low for a long long time and have not been able to find one anywhere in the world.

There are splitters available for the CLK55's but none for the CLK63's - as the front bumper on mine is different to the other CLK's.

Just thought I'd ask on the off chance you may be able to help.

Cheers bud.

:thumb:

"These pieces replace the dull OEM materials for 100% pure carbon fibre to give your Coupe or Facelifted Sedan an exotic street presence."

There is nothing dull about the c/f on my c63 ?

Hi Phil :thumb:

I don't want to invade your C63-focused thread with talk of CLK's, but I was wondering if you would be able to source a CF splitter for my CLK63.

I have looked high and low for a long long time and have not been able to find one anywhere in the world.

There are splitters available for the CLK55's but none for the CLK63's - as the front bumper on mine is different to the other CLK's.

Just thought I'd ask on the off chance you may be able to help.

Cheers bud.

:thumb:

Hey Rashman....I will do some digging :)

"These pieces replace the dull OEM materials for 100% pure carbon fibre to give your Coupe or Facelifted Sedan an exotic street presence."

There is nothing dull about the c/f on my c63 ?

You get a good head start! Lol However the MC rear lip spoiler looks pretty good on the BS.....

1 mod too far IMO

3836856b1edbf36c80cda341ce5a99b4.jpg

By Karl, hope you are well bud :thumb:

I hear you.

But I still have the splitter itch :crazy:

The picture you posted does actually appear to be one made for the CLK63 bumper, which is encouraging. I know of a guy in Hong Kong who put a 63 bumper on his 55 and then attached a 55 splitter to it.
The alignment wasn't great at all which is why I didn't go down that route.

I've tried finding info on Far East companies but couldn't find any :(

I guess you have to at least have a name of a company because I couldn't find anything on the net.

No offence gents could you get the pics of the cheap crappy stuff off the thread ;)
Lol

Had to get my fix in popped to dealers earlier and looked at the ( sorry don't know the term?) rear diffuser? Plastic bit.. CF wold def be an improvement...

Does anyone know if you can get body colour ones as well?

Had to get my fix in popped to dealers earlier and looked at the ( sorry don't know the term?) rear diffuser? Plastic bit.. CF wold def be an improvement...

Body colour would just be done by a body shop....however they would have to prepare the surface to smooth it first..

You know you want CF :devil:

Hey guys....

We have 1 coupe spoiler and 1 front lip available at special offer....

Front lip.....£300

Rear Spoiler........£450

We picked these pieces up at promotional rate and we are passing the discount on to you.

Phil do you have the prices for the CF kit for the estate version

Just so I know what I am looking at.. Is it easy enough to self fit?

How much is this for a 2010 saloon? Interested in boot spoiler mainly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom