**** you, why won't you listen older people social groups over 50

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SpoonJar

Banned
Car
W208 CLK55 AMG
only joking :D

Lighten up Karl.

Right KillerH. I'd like to make an official compliant about your festive avatar.

Don't want you having any bad luck. :D

Ant. :thumb:

Genuine question - if we have filters which can recognise profanities and block them , can't we have a filter which recognises the words or phrases used in these spam threads and automatically block them ?

I know nothing of computers or running a website.

But was just wondering if the site owner can't ban the persons IP address to stop him/her creating an account.

Sorry if it's obvious that this is not possible. Just a thought.

Ant.

It's not a bot and 'he' uses a different IP/email address each time.

So the incrediblely sad individual (as he mentions in his msg) cuts n pastes it each time.

We are working on it... :ban:

Is it possible for someone's first topic post(s) to need to be approved by an admin before they go on line?

Or set the swear filter to prevent a post going live rather than replacing ****** by ****** (see what I did then?)

Ok, cheers Karl. Sorry if it was a silly question.

Now, about that Avatar. It's past the 6th January you know???

Ant.

Ok, cheers Karl. Sorry if it was a silly question.

Now, about that Avatar. It's past the 6th January you know???

Ant.

Haha, yeah need to however I can't find the URL to my previous one at the mo as I'm on my phone :thumb:

Is it possible for someone's first topic post(s) to need to be approved by an admin before they go on line?

Sounds a great idea, but I guess that depends on how many new members join daily (on average) otherwise the mods will be having to plough through lots of new posts.

ant.

Nope, cycling with no lights, in dark clothing and going through every red light I can find. ;)

Lucky you are wearing that red hat, then.:thumb:

Whew! I deleted the thread without reading it just based on the xxxx at the start. Then something made me go back and have another look.

Over enthusiastic? Not me . :crazy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom