• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

£29K 2005 C55 saloon (W203) !!

Petrol Pete

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
C55 AMG Wagon
It's certainly ultra clean with very low mileage and as a Japanese import is almost certainly rust free....but really ? Non factory head unit and parking sensors (and in my opinion) 'out of place ' wood interior. It will probably sell (for less than £29K) . It's not even the far more rare Estate version.

Disclaimer . My own 2006 C55 AMG S203 (estate) 'almost' daily driver lives outside , and at 156K miles will never compete with a garage queen like this , so good luck to those who buy them, fair play . Every mile I drive mine and enjoy it (should I bother getting the rust repaired ? 🤔) adds a few pennies to the value of those that have been moth balled (I heard just 55 estates register in the UK ...55? too much of a coincidence) . Talking of coincidence , I am about to replace the rear shocks and springs , when making measurements before I start the job I discovered the distance between the lower part of the wheel rim and the wheel arch is ....555 MM :p

C55 is acknowledged as a great (relatively) economically way to get into a V8 AMG , but my guess is whoever buys this at that price will already have scratched that itch.

It's certainly ultra clean with very low mileage and as a Japanese import is almost certainly rust free....but really ? Non factory head unit and parking sensors (and in my opinion) 'out of place ' wood interior. It will probably sell (for less than £29K) . It's not even the far more rare Estate version.

Disclaimer . My own 2006 C55 AMG S203 (estate) 'almost' daily driver lives outside , and at 156K miles will never compete with a garage queen like this , so good luck to those who buy them, fair play . Every mile I drive mine and enjoy it (should I bother getting the rust repaired ? 🤔) adds a few pennies to the value of those that have been moth balled (I heard just 55 estates register in the UK ...55? too much of a coincidence) . Talking of coincidence , I am about to replace the rear shocks and springs , when making measurements before I start the job I discovered the distance between the lower part of the wheel rim and the wheel arch is ....555 MM :p

C55 is acknowledged as a great (relatively) economically way to get into a V8 AMG , but my guess is whoever buys this at that price will already have scratched that itch.

Stick yours up now for £28k , make it look like a deal ;)

Stick yours up now for £28k , make it look like a deal ;)
If I could find someone daft enough to pay that for mine I would have to sell them that bridge in London that I own , you know the one , It opens up from time to time. At the same time I could introduce them to my mate , he's a Nigerian Prince :p .

I love the C 55, cracking cars.

Those parking sensors 😳
Those floor mats 😳😳😳

The mats remind me of the carpets in my grandmothers house.

I like the wood trim.

You could get a pretty tidy late C63 for that sort
of money and I know which one I’d rather have..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom