1 of 50?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
one of 50 imported to uk. shame its such a mess:(

Thats a relief then:) what will it go for?

The wear on the drivers seat bolster looks more than the indicated mileage.

With no history and cat D it's not worth fortunes.

Could make a nice car though.

Thanks.
!
It makes a nice change for someone to see it for what it's worth, rather than 'oooh you won't be able to sell that being a cat d'
Somebody who is lookin for one of these would probably want it as a second car so why would they worry about it being a cat d. Certainly won't show on the log book.
History? I'm sure it will be logged on the system.

Not something I would buy for stock but personally, If I was in the market for a cheap SL for myself, I would defiantely go and have a butchers.

The door would need to be replaced by the looks of it, sometimes this is cheaper than the labour-intensive re-skinning. The doorcard may be knackered looking at the depth of the dent. The quarter definately looks repairable also.

Looking at the pics it looks like there is a but of general dent-work around it but nothing major.

I personally would re-paint the whole car as exluding the price of the new door, £700-£800 would sort it.

£5500 would be the money I would give for it, allow £1500 total as it will need an indepth service without SH and you have a nice SL for £7k.

damaged on the n/s door and has slightly
caught the rear wing,.....

Where is this in the pics? Is it somewhere in that deep crater? :D

Slightly? Makes it sound like a car park ding.

Not something I would buy for stock but personally, If I was in the market for a cheap SL for myself, I would defiantely go and have a butchers.

The door would need to be replaced by the looks of it, sometimes this is cheaper than the labour-intensive re-skinning. The doorcard may be knackered looking at the depth of the dent. The quarter definately looks repairable also.

Looking at the pics it looks like there is a but of general dent-work around it but nothing major.

I personally would re-paint the whole car as exluding the price of the new door, £700-£800 would sort it.

£5500 would be the money I would give for it, allow £1500 total as it will need an indepth service without SH and you have a nice SL for £7k.

You're dreaming if you think you could repair it properly for that money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom