1995 C36 AMG with Unique interior

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Purchased by someone famous on here and the other side in June I believe. Possible scam advert? (don't mean the purchaser obviously)

Yes you are spot on, this famous person is very well known to do this with many C36/C43 AMG’s. A shame for any real genuine enthusiasts amongst us making these cars out of reach.

Yes you are spot on, this famous person is very well known to do this with many C36/C43 AMG’s. A shame for any real genuine enthusiasts amongst us making these cars out of reach.

Are we sure it isn't a scam advert and the original owner is unaware? Didn't realise we had famous people on here amongst us members :) Or is it such a well kept secret I am the only one who doesn't know? :mad::D

Are we sure it isn't a scam advert and the original owner is unaware? Didn't realise we had famous people on here amongst us members :) Or is it such a well kept secret I am the only one who doesn't know? :mad::D

He also has a Black Series. Should narrow it down

I've still no idea, but as I don't give a stuff anyway, I don't suppose it matters much.

I can understand not caring what a car's exterior looks like because you can't see the outside when you're driving, but the other way around? Nahh. That interior is still gopping...

Reactions: Abb
Definitely a cool C36 even though the interior is not to my taste but yes the new owner is a member of the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom