• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

1998 Black C43

Another poor advert asking top money for a Cat-C..........what a joke!

prob not, cat c says it all! still alot of car for the money, all you need is one major thing to go wrong with these cars and your paying the same again to get it fixed!

Another poor advert asking top money for a Cat-C..........what a joke!
The advert is poor, but its not top money. Anyone who has a C43 with 77,000 on the clock will be asking for over £5,000. As a rule of thumb cat C cars sell for approx 2/3rd of what a straight car sells for, he just needs to spend more time on the advert and if known to explain what the Cat C was for.

The advert is poor, but its not top money. Anyone who has a C43 with 77,000 on the clock will be asking for over £5,000. As a rule of thumb cat C cars sell for approx 2/3rd of what a straight car sells for, he just needs to spend more time on the advert and if known to explain what the Cat C was for.

Fair point. I hadn't truly appreciated the fully value of these C43.
I would still rather spend the extra £1500 and have this

Auto Trader UK - MERCEDES-BENZ C CLASS C43 4dr Auto Amg Saloon

Cat d cars are pretty bad ie damage wise, dread to think what a cat c looked like:eek:

Am i missing something?, all the pics are date stamped nearly 2 years ago, with 75600 miles showing.

So thats 1400 miles in 2 years.

Lynall

Last edited:
Looks ok but not much info and would like to know more about this so called damage Cat C. Nice colour being black :)

Looks ok but not much info and would like to know more about this so called damage Cat C. Nice colour being black :)

If you want a black one then Peter has the best example.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom