• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

2010 Cuprite Metallic E500 S212 - ULEZ Compliant

Shifter

Car
S212 E500
2010 Mercedes E Class S212 Avantgarde

E500 5.5 V8

76,500 miles, full service history. MOT until Feb 24. Last serviced Feb 23. Gearbox serviced prior to my ownership.

388bhp 5.5 petrol V8
7 speed auto gearbox with paddle shift
Full cream leather interior
Heated, ventilated, memory seats for driver and passenger
Rear climate control
Auto wipers
Speed sensitive steering
Bi-Xenon auto headlights
OEM LED rear light units
ILS lighting system - main beam auto dip, and corner-turning headlamps
Bluetooth
Airmatic air suspension front and rear with rear self levelling
Comfort and Sport settings for throttle and gearbox
Secondary comfort and sport modes for steering and suspension
Cruise control
Electric steering column adjustment
Front and rear parking sensors
Electric tailgate

UK manufactured (Integrated Automotive) Android Auto and Carplay aftermarket unit, all controlled via the Comand rotary dial. Great for Spotify, Waze, Google Maps etc. Easily flick between this and the standard Comand system with the press and hold of 1 button.

VIN-specific aftermarket OBD control module for Airmatic suspension height adjustment. OEM ride height stored within it for easy standard setting reset (stores on first use). Can be adjusted for ride height front and rear in 1mm increments. Works perfectly.

18 x 8 and 18 x 9 W221 S600 forged OEM wheels. Refurbed in my ownership. New Hankook Ventus S1 Evo 3 tyres and a full alignment carried out immediately prior to this year's MOT.

New battery fitted late 2021.

New OEM Mercedes anti roll bar drop links fitted at this MOT.

New Arnott rear airbags fitted immediately prior to this year's MOT. Good again for the next 70k miles.

I'm gutted to be posting this but family needs come first and we're going to be a 1 car household, so the E500 unfortunately needs to find a new home.

If you don't know, these S212 5.5s are incredibly rare - thought to be less than 20 ever sold in the UK, and this is believed to be (please correct me if I'm wrong) the only Cuprite Metallic S212 E500 estate ever delivered in the UK. It's a beautiful root beer colour in the sunshine and looks amazing.

There's an interesting history to the car, in that it was ordered from new by Doreen Lofthouse, millionaire philanthropist and founder of Fisherman's Friend. The car wore the plate 1 FF from new. It's a fairly well known car in certain Mercedes circles.

The engine is fantastic and pulls like a train, making a great noise while doing so. Great performance and fairly stealthy looks. Very relaxing when just tootling around though. The sport modes really sharpen up the handling and steering, and it's surprisingly good fun to hustle through bends.

It's a much loved car which will be sorely missed. I don't think I've forgotten anything, but any questions, feel free to fire away.

Plate does not come with the car.

Located in North East Lincolnshire.

£13,950

qmNDsww.jpg

ZAkMq6N.jpg

KRo5yUj.jpg

qoIsRBh.jpg

sInnggR.jpg

ObpUjUQ.jpg

HdY4GXQ.jpg

2RHA1HK.jpg

5EBINFg.jpg

T9cfCDr.jpg

VYijd7l.jpg

tsqlgDT.jpg

hpdWFtM.jpg

eA9iCGk.jpg

11cVymT.jpg

fJqviyu.jpg

dpL9Xcy.jpg

ohW20Ob.jpg

8fTrfc7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Should also add - someone here has kindly pointed out that the car is ULEZ compliant.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom