2013 e class estate aux battery malfunction

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

umarraja

Car
2013 e class estate
Hi all my 2013 e class estate is not starting and is show aux battery malfunction do you think i will need a new main battery or replacing the auxiliary one will rectify the problem

thanks in advance for any advice

Hi all my 2013 e class estate is not starting and is show aux battery malfunction do you think i will need a new main battery or replacing the auxiliary one will rectify the problem

thanks in advance for any advice
Ide give it a jump start first and see if the main battery gets charged up. DRLs are a major power hungry source bleeding aux battery of power. Despite what many will say the aux battery is not affected. It seriously is. Ive tested this out on various mercedes with battery replacements and running. Ar for 1 mth with DRLs enabled and 1 mth disabled.all cars had a slightly longer cranking start the month the DRLs were enabled. Not a coincidence as Ive tested this on various different mercedes. Maybe not your priblem but something to consider going by the year of your car. Save yourself a lot of money and buy a motorbike battery of the same Ah. These mercedes aux batterys are hirrendously over priced for a stupid start/stop system….

Ide give it a jump start first and see if the main battery gets charged up. DRLs are a major power hungry source bleeding aux battery of power. Despite what many will say the aux battery is not affected. It seriously is. Ive tested this out on various mercedes with battery replacements and running. Ar for 1 mth with DRLs enabled and 1 mth disabled.all cars had a slightly longer cranking start the month the DRLs were enabled. Not a coincidence as Ive tested this on various different mercedes. Maybe not your priblem but something to consider going by the year of your car. Save yourself a lot of money and buy a motorbike battery of the same Ah. These mercedes aux batterys are hirrendously over priced for a stupid start/stop system….
thanks hitech I had this problem a few weeks ago and jump started the car and it has been fine until yesterday i left the ignition on for a few minutes and when i came to start, it wouldn’t turn over

any idea where the aux battery is situated in my model of car

thanks

thanks hitech I had this problem a few weeks ago and jump started the car and it has been fine until yesterday i left the ignition on for a few minutes and when i came to start, it wouldn’t turn over

any idea where the aux battery is situated in my model of car

thanks
in your boot in the spare wheel wheel in a black plastic box probably

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom