2019 Command browser discontinued.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
This guy looks to have been successfull:
Discontinued web browser

I think that John Cadogan misread MB's response.

They clearly say that Internet Browsing is no longer supported (due to Microsoft not issuing SSL Certificates for the OS), but all other Internet functionality should still work.

And I actually agree with MB that not having Internet Browsing on a car will have little or no effect on its resell value.

But it seems that John Cadogan wrongly understood MB's letter to say that all online features of COMAND Online weren't working.

This is a none issue. You can’t use the browser whilst driving anyway. All other internet functions of Comand ONLINE are still working, just not the web browser part.

When the car is stopped, you can use your phone, it’s a much better experience anyway.

It doesn’t work in my considerably expensive car either, but it not detracting my enjoyment of the product in any way.

There is a browser on Command? :oops:

Not that it matters to me, I only use the car for driving :D

There is a browser on Command? :oops:

Thats nothing.... when COMAND Online first came out, it used to have Facebook app, but they (sensibly) took it off.

They must have killed it in the last few months. It was slow but it came in extremely handy when I was on a trip and lost my phone. I was able to log into my google account and get the phone numbers I needed, check and respond to emails even if the response was 2 words "Lost phone" and also login to google voice and make a few important calls when necessary. It a shame they killed it. It wasn't any good for everyday use but in an emergency it truly served it's purpose. Such a shame they killed.

Some of the functions of the Command system have been discontinued. Mercedes taking away functions which have been paid for. Check out the attached link for more info as I pursue this in Australia.

mb-commandsystem.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom