• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

2021 220d GLA engine rattle

boboneill

Car
2021 220d GLA 4 matic
Hi,
I have owned my 2021 220d 4matic GLA from new and from early on there has been an engine rattle in the 26 - 32 mph range (town driving speed! Which is annoying) it seems worse as I easy off the throttle ie slowing down. The car has had 2 services and at each service it has been reported, I even took a technician on a test drive and couldn’t replicate the problem! but that might of been due to traffic conditions at the time. I am sure it is getting worse and was wondering if any other members have experienced this before I get back onto MB. The car has currently done 27k miles.

Hi,
I have owned my 2021 220d 4matic GLA from new and from early on there has been an engine rattle in the 26 - 32 mph range (town driving speed! Which is annoying) it seems worse as I easy off the throttle ie slowing down. The car has had 2 services and at each service it has been reported, I even took a technician on a test drive and couldn’t replicate the problem! but that might of been due to traffic conditions at the time. I am sure it is getting worse and was wondering if any other members have experienced this before I get back onto MB. The car has currently done 27k miles.
That's a difficuly one, Bob, without actually hearing it. If you could post a recording on Youtube, that might help. The main thing is to keep on a MB while the car is still in Warranty. If need be try another MB Agency.

Welcome to the forum, by the way; let us know how you get on.

Ernie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom