• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

30k a year. Every year!

mileage aside (is it an issue, with history ??)..........what a lot of car for the money !!!!!!!

nice !!!!!

cheers

sean

It's a heck of mileage for that engine - must have been owned by a real diesel hater!

Once it has done another 130K , it will have caught up with my 300TE-24 !

At present it has only just passed my 270K 280E .

Nothing unusual , or concerning , about that mileage .

great advert for mercedes most other cars would have been scrapped by now, looks a nice car great spec enjoy it

,yeah well past its best days though. A lot of expensive bill coming the way of the new owner with those miles and the complexicity of that paticular car

,yeah well past its best days though. A lot of expensive bill coming the way of the new owner with those miles and the complexicity of that paticular car
Why?

May have been looked after right through it's life.

Reasonable bet that most of those miles must have been unstressed motorway work.

Would be interesting to talk to the previous owner(s).

Reasonable bet that most of those miles must have been unstressed motorway work.

Would be interesting to talk to the previous owner(s).

Might have been a race instructor... 30k p/a of track work would be impressive!

My 300-24 was a one-owner car that had been serviced from new by the supplying dealer ( wanting for nothing and with reams of history from day one ) up to 2 months before I bought it and still drove like a new car .

I don't doubt that it would still be so , but for that woman who crashed through my garden wall and wrote it off in my driveway . Ironic that it survived 430,000 miles on the road to end up like this :

21Aug-1.jpg

21Aug-2.jpg

21Aug-3.jpg

_IGP9288.jpg

_IGP9289.jpg

_IGP9291.jpg

_IGP9301.jpg

It still started and drove following the crash , but could not be repaired due to the damage to the bodyshell .

Last edited:
just the rest of the car, suspension, wheelbearings, electrics. exhaust....the list goes on

I repeat, it may have been well looked after during it's lifetime.

I bet your a belly full of laughs on a night out!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom