7gTronic Torque Limit e350 remap

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ich

Car
e350cdi
Hi guys, apologies if this has already been asked numerous times but after some searching I couldn't find a definite answer. I am planning on getting my W212 E350 remapped before Christmas as an early present. This would be my first car I would of had remapped and the figures I'm quoted are 310bhp with 701n/m torque. My question is has anyone personally had their e350 cdi remapped? Can the gearbox take this increased torque? I am satisfied with the company I will use to remap but don't want problems a few months down the line. Cheers

Any remap will cause problems if you continually drive like a bell. It stresses everything not just the box. Use the extra power with a steady foot and you'll have less issues.

The gearbox is fine with 700+Nm.
Mine is running over 1000Nm with no ill effect.
I don't drive like a nutter though.

The gear box can cope with and handle 700nm of torque.

Just get your atf renewed etc. before the map and then every 40k miles!

Thanks guys, I'll go ahead and get it booked. I don't plan on booting it everywhere either for the record lol was just worried about the box. Just had my gearbox serviced too so sounds good. Cheers all

Hi guys, apologies if this has already been asked numerous times but after some searching I couldn't find a definite answer. I am planning on getting my W212 E350 remapped before Christmas as an early present. This would be my first car I would of had remapped and the figures I'm quoted are 310bhp with 701n/m torque. My question is has anyone personally had their e350 cdi remapped? Can the gearbox take this increased torque? I am satisfied with the company I will use to remap but don't want problems a few months down the line. Cheers
Possibly on a similar route. Might I ask who you’re using ?

Is that GAD north east or Big Fish Tuning ?
Loads of people have had the 350 mapped , never heard a bad word about it on that engine on the forums

Is that GAD north east or Big Fish Tuning ?
Loads of people have had the 350 mapped , never heard a bad word about it on that engine on the forums
Dyno Remaps its called mate. I'll update the thread when I get it done

I'm using a local company called Dyno Remaps mate

Hi Ich, have you considered Big Fish Tuning (BFT)? Jon is only over in Stokesley, mapped my 350 (albeit in a W166 ML) does know his stuff.

Hi Ich, have you considered Big Fish Tuning (BFT)? Jon is only over in Stokesley, mapped my 350 (albeit in a W166 ML) does know his stuff.
I have heard of him before, I have given him a message a friend of mine had his vrs tunes there.

I'd definitely be using BFT. What did he manage to take your ML350 from/to, if you don't mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom