• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

A45 Front Bumper Trim

sgc321

Car
A180d 2016
Good afternoon all.

I am a first-time poster but long-time lurker!

I was repairing the front bumper on my A180d W176 (2016 facelift AMG line) and thought it would be nice to give the styling a modest enhancement. Now, I am a big fan of the current styling, and I don't think there is a problem with it, per se, but I just fancy a subtle change. I was looking at the A45 bumper, and I much prefer the styling, in particular the style without the Aero package.

I am able to source the replacement lower grilles and upper 'flicks', however....

I have searched through EPC and whilst I can find most of the parts I need, I have been unable to determine part numbers (or aftermarket parts) for the trim pieces shown in the photo, both the lower lips in the red circles and the larger lower grille trim in the blue circle (this is just the forward most section, I already have the 'slats' behind it).

The problem is, eBay is awash with kits that include the 'aero' styling, and whilst I'm sure some of you prefer this, my preference is something a little more modest, I don't like the canards for sure. Even if I don't install the canards, the lower section of these kits still 'flicks up' on the side of the bumper.

I have attached a picture of a blue vehicle that also has the 'stock A45' style I am describing without the aero pack.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Untitled.jpg
Screenshot 2024-10-08 172112.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom