AMG A35 new front bumper

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ELA00

Car
AMG A35
Hey guys,

Please no judgement, i'm already kicking my self extremely well!!
I was just after some advice. A35 with the Aero Pack (includes the night package) and as you can see from the pictures i've damaged it pretty well!! It's looking like a new bumper and spray, which i can live with, but i'm just concerned over the aero pack. I have managed to push out on of the front flicks, but as far as i can tell its only bent and there isnt any damage.
Would the aero/nigh pack come with the bumper from mercedes, or would i have to buy each piece individually? Any advice would be really appreciated, its safe to say i've had a sleepless night!!

Bump.jpgBump 2.jpg

You can buy the aero pack (B26) bits individually and some of them are not expensive at all. The plain bumper is around £550 plus spray and labour. My guess is you are looking at minimum £1k.

You can buy the aero pack (B26) bits individually and some of them are not expensive at all. The plain bumper is around £550 plus spray and labour. My guess is you are looking at minimum £1k.
Hey, thank you for replying, i've been a bit of a mess as it was my partners car :oops::eek:. I'm actually really surprised that the bumper is so cheap, i was really expecting a lot more!

So with the Aero pack would that come with the night package? I'm sure originally that the aero parts have chrome? But i know his rather battered and broken front flic (i think??), has a gloss black attachment?

Sorry for all the questions.

I think the aero specific bits always come in gloss black, at least I've never seen them in chrome.

b26.png

It's hard to tell from the photos but looks like you need the rh flap and potentially rh grill and this is when it matters whether you have a night pack or not .

All these parts you can buy individually from your dealer so I'm sure it will be cheaper than it appears at first.

I think the aero specific bits always come in gloss black, at least I've never seen them in chrome.

View attachment 109082

It's hard to tell from the photos but looks like you need the rh flap and potentially rh grill and this is when it matters whether you have a night pack or not .

All these parts you can buy individually from your dealer so I'm sure it will be cheaper than it appears at first.
Thank you :)

I dont suppose you (or anyone else) know's if there is a difference between the standard bumper and the aero package bumper? Because of all the extra parts that get fitted, so holes need to be created?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom