• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

AMG summer road trip…

Greetings from Croatia, some cracking roads with little traffic.
Been here a week & heading back this weekend.
We travelled down via France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Austria & Slovenia.
Not in an AMG, but we did a similar trip on our motorbike back in 2013 following pretty much the same route, all the way own to Dubrovnik. Three consecutive days riding from Slovenia and down the Dalmatian Coast in 40c+ temperature was a bit of a challenge! Lovely country though and as you say, great roads.

Are you coming back the same route or getting a ferry across to Italy?

Due to time constraints we’re heading back much the same route..
Eventually once I have more time we’d like to drive through Italy & ferry to Greece then head back up through Montenegro & Croatia etc but that will be a future trip…
Wouldn’t fancy 3 days on a bike in 40c…😳😳

Love this! Great to see the car being used as intended. Incidentally, is it still for sale?

I am considering a 5.5 E63 Wagon as a daily/long distance gear hauler alongside my 997 which is a great B road machine.

Love this! Great to see the car being used as intended. Incidentally, is it still for sale?

I am considering a 5.5 E63 Wagon as a daily/long distance gear hauler alongside my 997 which is a great B road machine.
Actually, it is - by the way, I also run a 997 for weekends & spirited drives (without the family)
I'll drop you a PM regarding the E63

I think I'm too new! I think I need to make a certain number of posts first. We'll have to have the conversation in public 🤣
I've added a reply in the For Sale listing - maybe send me a WhatsApp if you want to know anything else - thanks 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom